Call for papers
Call for papers
We are inviting submissions for a special issue of Estonian Journal of Education (Eesti Haridusteaduste Ajakiri), Vol. 6, No. 2, the topic of which is developing sense of initiative and entrepreneurship education. The editors of this issue are professor Eve Eisenschmidt (Tallinn University), professor Urve Venesaar (Tallinn University of Technology), associate professor Mari Kooskora (Estonian Business School), and senior specialist and lecturer Marge Täks (University of Tartu). The special issue is scheduled to be published in 1st of November 2018.
Estonian Journal of Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal. The journal is interdisciplinary in nature and aims to open up critical discussion and debate across subject areas by involving all those who share a commitment to the field of education. The journal uses Open Journal Systems (OJS) and will be published in collaboration with the University of Tartu and Tallinn University by the University of Tartu Press twice a year. The journal is indexed in the database Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Google Scholar.
In the forthcoming issue we welcome articles in the field of research in entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurship competence development. The themes include:
- systematic development of entrepreneurship competence and sense of initiative at all educational levels and types;
- measuring the impact of entrepreneurship education and the development of entrepreneurial capability;
- embedding the components of entrepreneurship competence into subject areas, study programmes, and extra-curricular activities;
- learning and teaching methods, instructors’ attitudes and roles in entrepreneurship education;
- shaping the educational environment and school culture that support the development of entrepreneurship competence and sense of initiative.
The deadlines for the publication are as follows:
- Author(s) will send the topic of the article(s) accompanied by the abstract in Estonian to Marge Täks (firstname.lastname@example.org). The abstract of no more than 200 words should summarise the theory of research, the objective(s), the methodology as well as the (expected) outcomes of the study – 25 September 2017.
- The editors send confirmation about the acceptance of the manuscripts to the corresponding authors – 09 October 2017.
- The authors will submit properly formatted manuscripts with a summary in English – 09 February 2018.
- The editors will inform the authors about the review results – 23 March 2018.
- The authors will revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 13 April 2018.
- Second revision of the manuscripts by the authors (if necessary) – 11 May 2018.
- Language editing of the manuscripts – June–August 2018.
- Lay-out of the journal at University of Tartu Press – September–October 2018.
- Date of final publication – 1 November 2018.
In the next free issue we welcome articles in the field of education, and it will be published in May 2019.
Information about the journal as well as the requirements for the submitted manuscripts can be found on the journal’s website (http://ojs.utlib.ee/index.php/EHA or http://eha.ut.ee/en/). For further enquiries, please contact Krista Uibu (email@example.com).