Earlier messages: Call for papers
Call for papers
We are inviting submissions for the free issue of Estonian Journal of Education (Eesti Haridusteaduste Ajakiri), which is scheduled to be published in May 2019. The journal welcomes high-quality research papers in the field of education and related areas. The editors of the free issue are professor of andragogy Larissa Jõgi (Tallinn University) and lecturer of developmental and school psychology Anni Tamm (University of Tartu).
Estonian Journal of Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal. The journal uses Open Journal Systems (OJS) and will be published in collaboration with the University of Tartu and Tallinn University by the University of Tartu Press. The journal is indexed in the database EBSCO Academic Search Complete and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
The deadlines for the publication are as follows:
- Author(s) will send the topic of the article(s) accompanied by the abstract in Estonian to Larissa Jõgi (firstname.lastname@example.org). The abstract of no more than 200 words should summarize the theory of research, the objective(s), the methodology as well as the (expected) outcomes of the study – 1 April 2018.
- The editors send confirmation about the acceptance of the manuscripts to the corresponding authors – 20 April 2018.
- The authors will submit properly formatted manuscripts with a summary in English – 17 September 2018.
- The editors will inform the authors about the review results – 29 October 2018.
- The authors will revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 26 November 2018.
- Second revision of the manuscripts (if necessary), the editors will inform the authors about the second review results – 10 December 2018.
- The authors will secondly revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 14 January 2019.
- Language editing of the manuscripts – January–February 2019.
- Lay-out of the journal at University of Tartu Press – March–April 2019.
- Date of final publication – 1 May 2019.
In the next special issue, we welcome articles in the field of teacher’s pedagogical content knowledge, core practice and scholarship of teaching and learning in the university. It is due to be published in 1 November 2019.
Information about the journal as well as the requirements for the submitted manuscripts can be found at the journal’s website (http://eha.ut.ee/en/). For further enquiries, please contact Krista Uibu (email@example.com).